World Vision responded to the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. We’ve responded to the COVID-19 crisis. And we’re responding now to the 2021 earthquake. Join us to be part of the solution.
World Vision teams are on the ground assessing the situation and preparing pre-positioned relief supplies. Our teams plan to provide support to those affected by the earthquake by:
- distributing emergency supplies from pre-positioned warehouses in next-door Dominican Republic,
- ensuring the availability of clean water and water purifiers to prevent infectious diseases such as cholera and COVID-19,
- providing tents to shelter people who have lost their homes and are exposed to the elements,
- providing primary food assistance to families, prioritizing those with children; and
- assessing the needs of children to prepare emotional and psycho-social protection for vulnerable girls and boys.
By supporting World Vision’s relief work in regions affected by the recent earthquake, you will help get critical supplies to those who need it most.
For more information and to donate visit: https://www.wvi.org/emergencies/haiti-earthquake